After buying sticky mini cart, Goto https://codecanyon.net/downloads
and download the plugin by selecting All files & documentation.
Then unzip the file and find the folder named web install. You will find the installable zip file of the plugin inside this folder.
Via Default WordPress Plugin Uploader
- 1. After download, Go to your WordPress admin panel
- 2. Goto Plugins> Add New. You will be redirected to the Add plugin page. Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- 3. Select the plugin zip file and install the plugin file.
- 4. Activate the plugin.
- 1. Unzip sticky-mini-cart.zip
- 2. Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/sticky-mini-cart
- 3. Activate the plugin through the Sticky Mini Cart menu in WordPress.
- 4. For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on the Sticky Mini Cart menu in Wordpress left admin menu.
Once the plugin is installed and activated you will find a menu named Sticky Mini Cart in the left menu bar of the admin menu. Once you click on that menu, you will go to the Plugin’s Settings Page.
The following are required for plugin
- 1.WordPress 4+
- 2.WooCommerce, make sure you have installed and activated the Woocommerce plugin.
Since it is an add-on of Woocommerce so WooCommerce needs to be installed and activated.
Once the plugin is activated you will find a menu named Sticky Mini Cart in the left menu bar of the admin menu. Once you click on that menu, you will go to the plugin’s Settings page.
This is the setting configuration page for the plugin. From here you can set up a mini-cart. It contains Sticky Cart Settings, Layout Settings, Product Settings, General Settings, Shortcode Generator and you can manage the overall settings from here.
From this section, you can setup settings to display the sticky mini cart in the frontend. This section is divided into two parts. Cart Settings and Page Configure Settings.
Below are the detailed descriptions for cart settings.
To show the sticky cart in frontend follow the following fields:
- Enable sticky cart: Enable this floating cart to show the sticky cart on any page/product.
- Sticky cart position: Choose the position to show the sticky cart on the site. It contains 6 different positions. They are left center, top left, bottom left, right center, top right, bottom right.
- Enable cart price: Enable this to show the total price of the cart with a floating cart icon.
- Choose cart icon: Choose your required cart icon from here.
- Cart effects: This is of two types of effects: loader effects and fly image effect. After adding the product in the cart, it will be added to the cart by either loader effect or fly image effect. The loader effect will show the loader for a few seconds. The fly image effect will make the image fly to the cart.
- Auto open cart: If you will select loader effect in cart effects settings then this setting will appear. You can enable this to open the cart automatically when each item is added to the cart.
- Cart Loader: Enable this to show the loader on adding the product to the cart. You can choose any one of the listed loaders over here.